Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Frustrated

Usually Wednesdays are my day of relaxation as it's a day off of clinic. Today has been completely frustrating for two things.

1. I saw this hateful video on youtube from Westboro Church (the one that's well known for picketing GLBTA events and such) where they sing this song called "God hates the world" It made me so sad that these people feel the need to take a great song (We are the world) and turn it into hateful propaganda. I'm ashamed to call myself a Christian as these people also associate themselves with that name. If you want to view the hate here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsipv1jTQC8

2. $ sucks! After having to obtain a personal loan in order to travel down to GA (I couldn't take out a student loan because when I traveled down here wasn't during a session I was enrolled in). That $ is now gone because of random expenses that have cropped up like fixing my phone and computer, and buying a book for a summer class that I hadn't planned on buying at all. I now have no $ to get back to IA/WI with or pay my rent (both in GA and WI for August). I had to apply for a GradPLUS loan (one that can be consolidated with my Staffords and has low interest) and it's held up and I may not even get it in time to get back. For some reason my application was picked for manual review and now I have to fax my driver's lisence and Social Security card (real safe right?) so that it can be fully processed:( Idk what I'll do if I have to stay here longer. I'm just trying to be a financially responsible person, but I keep having these major set-backs. Please pray for my financial situation as I'm not asking for a handout!

No comments:

Post a Comment