Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Holiday Weekend

Happy holiday weekend everyone. I wish I could be part of some of my favorite 4th of July traditions: the Dubuque Airshow and Fireworks with the Golden Knights and my family (and lots of tequila), watching fireworks from the dock at Okoboji Lutheran Bible Camp (usually with the Messmanns and other MoHo families, and Rhythym and Booms in Madison. This year I'm celebrating a 3-day weekend by finishing up some homework (ug!), hanging by the pool, and just hanging out with Amanda (my landlord/roommate) and Brian, her fiance. It should be pretty great and relaxing.

Happy Birthday America and may we continue to celebrate and fight for our freedoms. Thanks to all who have or are currently serving in the military for their protection, courage, and bravery:)

No comments:

Post a Comment