Friday, November 20, 2009

An exciting Thursday....

leads to a lazy, yet somehow minutely productive Friday.

Yesterday started off great, with clinic and then some Season 3 How I Met Your Mother (HIMYM) action. Next was an awesome new Grey's. Hmmm...the best part of my Thursday was actually happened EARLY Friday. I went to a 12:05 am showing of a little known movie, "New Moon", have you heard of it?

New Moon was my fav of the 4 books and I was very excited to see Taylor Lautner as a very,very buff Jacob (yes, I know he's only 17). Yes, the acting is a bit cheesy, but so was the script, but the movie was amazing! I loved the wolf-pack and the scene with the Voltarri.

I got home from the movie about 3 am and promptly went to bed, because I'm old, or at least close to old. This leads into my lazy Friday. I slept until noon! I can't remember the last time I slept that late. I haven't wanted to do anything today, but went to the DOT and got my license plate renewed and called my car insurance to get them some information. Now I'm back at my place watching Wendy Williams (I <3 this show too, it's just so ridiculous!). Soon I'll be heading to the coffee shop to take some quizzes...ugg school...

No comments:

Post a Comment