Monday, February 22, 2010

Good news/Bad news

Bad news first: I didn't get the Iowa City VA position that I really, really, really wanted :( I kind of freaked out, you could ask my mom or my good friend Amber about my mental state Friday night.

Good news: There are multiple parts
1. Saturday morning I went shoe shopping for some retail therapy. I went to DSW because I had gotten a coupon in the mail. Originally I wanted some cute black knee high boots. I've known that my calves are a bit, hmmm how you say, shapely and most black boots just aren't large enough to accomodate them. I went shopping for some anyway. I ended up with a pair of booties (they look like boots with pants or jeans on, but are pretty hideous without). I got a FABULOUS deal: they were originally $60 and I paid...drumroll...$15.

2. I accepted an externship at PCI ENT in Cedar Rapids. I'll start sometime at the beginning of June. I'm excited, but there's still so much to do before I'm done in Madison.

No comments:

Post a Comment