Sunday, February 7, 2010

Still no internet access at my apartment

I really, really shouldn't complain about my lack of internet access, as I don't pay for it. BUT sometimes, like now, I get really used to using someone else's unsecured connection and then it stops working suddenly.

Since I last posted I've had some good news. I got an externship offer in Cedar Rapids, IA at an ENT (ear, nose, & throat doctor) office. I haven't accepted it yet though, because I got word that the VA hospital in Iowa City has a paid opening. I grew to love the VA system after my summer in Georgia at the VA and just really want to be in the VA system. I've applied and have gotten all my letters of recommendation in within the week. I'd really like to have this process moving and get this externship, but I do have a backup of the clinic in Cedar Rapids. Please pray for direction and for the VA process to move quickly as it typically doesn't.

Other than that life is still moving and nothing too exciting has been happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment