Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring is springing

Hi y'all. I'm sorry for the mini hiatus I took from the blog, but I needed to reign in my thoughts in a different way. All right business is done, now for the good stuff.

#1: Thursday night I got a phone call late at night. No it wasn't a date or booty call (not that I've ever gotten a booty call!), but it was an externship offer! I totally took it right away, which surprised the caller. I don't want to advertise it all over where I'll be, just because I don't want it to explode in my face like the last one did. It's a great offer for a clinic in Central Iowa (Lisa-not DSM, but fairly close) that's going to PAY me! I'm very excited and can't wait.

#2: I had a great lazy Saturday morning. For some reason I was up at 7 a.m. and just lazed around watching some cartoons and Saved by the Bell, eating some cereal, and staying in my pj's. It was made even better by a little package I got in the mail. Lisa over at Brunner Circus (see links on the side) sent me some Thin Mints! I love them and her even more now!

#3: Spring break is soon! Only two more weeks, but next week our other campus has break so I don't have class, but have some assignments and take-home tests to do, besides the typically clinic.

#4: Thanks for reading and putting up with my issues lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment