Monday, April 5, 2010

Baseball



I love opening day of baseball season. It should be a national holiday! My Minnesota Twins start their season tonight in California. I hope to get up to see them play at some point, but so far it's super hard to get tickets :(. Another thing I love about the Twins is that they have a new stadium. I'm sad that they let the Metrodome, but SO excited for the Target Field. The last thing I'll say about the Twins is that they may not be the most talented team, but as a whole they are the most ATTRACTIVE team in baseball. Just look at Joe Mauer, Justin Morneau, JJ Hardy, and the list goes on. If you need to check it out for yourself: http://minnesota.twins.mlb.com/


Other than that spring is HERE. We've had spring thunder storms and I've seen robins out and about. It's hard to believe that there are only 5 weeks left!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment