Thursday, June 30, 2011

Book List: June Edition

In an effort to be more intentional about reading for fun I have decided to keep a list of books/authors that I read each month. At the end of each month I'll post the titles and authors. Next month I may even add the number of pages read. I started this list mid-month so it only reflects about half the books I read.

Title Author(s)
I know I am, but what are you? Samantha Bee
The Peach Keeper Sarah Addison Allen
Breaking Dawn Stephanie Meyer
Second Time Around Mary Higgins Clark
Lies Chelsea Told Me Chelsea Handler & various others
Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows J.K. Rowling

A few titles were re-reads, but I love them and just wanted to enjoy them again. And for the record Harry Potter is way better than Twilight, though I like both.

No comments:

Post a Comment