Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I think I can, I think I can

I'm in my second week of clinic and I'm realizing that the VA isn't the best site for me to work in someday. I love the VA I'm at, but I just feel better suited to work with kids than grumpy old men with really hairy ears. Over the weekend I almost had a breakdown and wanted to quit school and do anything but audiology. I've come to my senses, but am really glad that in less than 2 months this placement will be over and I'll be back in Madison.

I miss Madison and my friends there along with only being a day's drive from my family. I miss having a church home where I feel encouraged. I miss Farmers Market and knowing where I'm going when I drive.

Other than that classes started this week. I have to do two online courses along with clinic. My medical issues class should be a breeze but hearing conservation may not be as easy. There's a lot of busy work and a test every week for the first couple weeks. Not looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment