Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Augusta

I arrived in Augusta today:) I left Humboldt with my parents Monday morning and after a lot of driving, we got to Augusta about 3 p.m. EST. All in all it was a good drive. Stopped in Nashville and I loved it. Got to see the Ryman and the Country Music Hall of Fame and Music Row; it was pretty great and hopefully will spend more time there later.

I moved into the room I'm renting this afternoon. I found it on Craigslist and so far it's great. It's a cute little townhouse in a well-kept neighbor and my landlord is pretty great. She's an attorney down here and a couple years older than me. She has a bulldoge (Bogey) who is super-friendly and just cute!

Found the main VA hospital today and will explore more of Augusta tomorrow and find the downtown VA clinic. Getting a little nervous to start Monday, but will have time to review different things before then.

1 comment:

  1. yay! you made it! miss you friend and hope you are enjoying the humidity...... ;)

    ReplyDelete