Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Standing firm

I'm home in Humboldt getting ready for the move to Augusta:) It's been a crazy couple of weeks, but things have worked out --- God's awesome like that. I found a great place to live while in Augusta, an affordable and small storage unit in Madison, and things seem to be working out for my parents' surprise anniversary party (don't worry they don't know about this blog!). I've even got a loan from my bank so that I can afford the move to Augusta until my financial aid kicks in. I must say that I was a bit freaked out during my last week in Madison, because all of the sudden things weren't working out (no place to live in Augusta, no storage, my mom was scheduled to work the day of the party, stress of packing), but I didn't break down and cry (a miracle right there) and took some time to pray and stand firm in the fact that God will provide. I think this is a huge sign of how much I've grown and matured faith-wise.

That's it for now:) Peace be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment