Saturday, May 16, 2009

Moving...

I'm getting ready to move out of my current apartment in Madison. It's sad seeing the kitchen all bare and my room is pretty sad too. I got a storage unit today and it will hopefully hold all the big stuff and some boxes...I don't know if it really will or not, but it's the biggest I could afford, so I have to make it work. It's hard to imagine how all my stuff will fit into my little studio apartment for next school year!

I think I finally found a place to live in Augusta. It's been quite a process, but it looks like I'll be renting a furnished room from a young female attorney. I'll have full access to the rest of the house and the pool and it's not far from the VA:) It's a bit pricey, but at this point I'll take what I can get.

I had my last life group for the semester on Wednesday:( I'm glad most of them will be back in the fall, but I'll definitely miss them this summer and then for sure Miranda in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment