Monday, May 11, 2009

Study Day

Today is one of my two favorite days of the year: Blackhawk Study Day. It's a day where the chuch is opened for college students to study, eat, and play games. It's amazing even though the food can be room temp and the wireless can cut out, but it's all about the fellowship.

Other news, I was in a car accident a few weeks ago. Nothing serious I got rear-ended at a right end and now my car needs a new bumper. My car went in for repair today and so I get a loaner car until it's fixed. It's a sweet 2009 Nissan Sentra --- it's so nice I just want to go for a country drive with it, but that's not very environmentally friendly.

Well I have 3 finals finished (Practice Management, Pediatric, & Geriatric) and only have to finish my Amplification take home. I also have to start hardcore packing...not fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment