Monday, December 21, 2009

Home

I made it safely to my parents' house yesterday after some fun driving through a mini-snow storm. I haven't done anything exciting, but did get to the local coffeehouse for coffee (of course!) and lunch with my mom. Tonight I'm just chilling and hoping and praying that the weather is okay for Christmas Day. It's not supposed to be good here with little or no visibility due to blowing snow.

Christmas Day is ALWAYS spent with my dad's parents, Papa Don and Grandma Carolyn, with all my aunts, uncles, cousins, and cousins' kiddos. It's so much fun as we pass the Boone's Farm and catch up on the year. Some of my family, mostly just my cousins, I only get to see at Christmas. I hope if we can't travel on Friday, then we can re-schedule and still find time to get together.

Peace and blessings for you and yours this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment