Friday, December 18, 2009

School update

I'M DONE WITH FALL SEMESTER :) I finished all the graded projects/tests/homework this morning and am now officially down with the semester. This means I have one (1!) semester of coursework left in Madison and then a year long externship where I'm basically working as an unpaid and unlicensed audiologist.

Externship update:
I HAVE A SECOND INTERVIEW! At the beginning of Nov I interviewed with a small private-practice in Marshall, MN. I thought the interview went okay, but didn't hear from them for a long time. Earlier this week I got a call from the owner asking if I were still interested. On Monday we're going to talk some more and schedule a time for me to interview and visit the clinic.

Also two more resumes and cover letters went out: 1 to Franciscan Skemp Hospital in LaCrosse, WI and 1 to Physician's Choice Clinics in Cedar Rapids, IA.

If this doesn't result in an externship, I'm joining the Army (SERIOUSLY) and being an audiologist there.

No comments:

Post a Comment