Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The F'ing Post

A long time ago friends and I at camp wanted to name a recharge the F'ing Recharge and make it all about fellowship (hence the F'ing). Life hasn't been great for me as of late (see last post and my now hostility towards the UW Financial Aid Office), but I've had some amazing times of fellowship. Friday was full of f'ing, first I had coffee with Ber which is always great and we just shared our struggles (It's good to know I'm not the only one) and prayed. Then in the afternoon my good musical-loving M helped me hang some stuff up and then went to Jamba Juice. Saturday was another f'ing day where I went to see Star Trek with my good friend B. It was a great movie. Then sometime this week a friend from camp/Luther emailed me about this blog and just offered such great encouragement. Yay God for being great when my world sucks!

Off to Family Fusion practice; we've got a show next week already!

No comments:

Post a Comment