Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Struggling

I hate using the blog to vent, but right now I need it. I've been struggling for weeks with many different issues that added all up make life extremely hard!

The major thing is that I don't do change well and this school year will bring many changes to my life. I'll be researching and applying/interviewing for a 4th year externship. I already have an interview next month (AAAHHHHH!). I'm also coming up on a milestone birthday and am not feeling so great about it. I think mostly because I'm not where I'd thought I'd be in life at this time. I thought I'd be done with school and have a "real" job and maybe even be married or at least close. Instead I'm still in school with a graduation in 2011 and as single as a girl can get. Don't get me wrong I've LOVED the journey I've taken and can't wait to be a licensed audiologists, but I'm ready to start a shared journey, and don't know if it'll ever happen. This makes the whole decision about taking a 4th year more difficult because I want to choose a place where I'll meet people around my own age and maybe him. Or I think what if he's in Madison and I've missed him or don't meet him til I'm ready to leave? I don't know where I want to go and that seems so foreign to me as I usually have a clear cut location in mind (i.e. like Wisconsin for grad school). I'm so stressed that I'm tearing up even writing this...stupid emotional girl! Church on Sunday was hard because I've really been doubting the journey and God's timing.

I know that all the time God is good and so's His timing and plan. If you have some time pray for me this week. I thank you in advance!

1 comment:

  1. oh friend. i know where you're at. trust me. call me ANYTIME.

    ReplyDelete