Sunday, September 6, 2009

Taste of Madison

Every Labor Day weekend in downtown Madison there's an event called Taste of Madison.It's a free festival and 60+restaurants set up booths on Capital Square and sell food for super cheap (under $4). There's a variety of places like Madison local favs, ethnic foods, and chains like Chili's. There are also a few entertainment stands and they serve beer and wine there too.
I went for the first time (and maybe my last?) today and my tummy is full with super yummy foods. Here's what I had (in order):
Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
Pepsi
Prime Rib Sandwich
Tiramusu

My grand total is way less than the calories consumed...drumroll...$11.

I didn't even tell you the best part as all the proceeds go to United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Dane County (http://www.ucp.org/ucp_local.cfm/152).

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment