Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saturday a.m.

I love Saturday mornings! There are just so many possibilities. For instance when I was still in Madison, I would get up about 9, then go get a coffee at Bariques or Starbucks, walk around Farmer's Market, and go to the library. It was so relaxing and fun. I miss my Madison Saturdays TER.RI.BLY! I'm still getting in the hang of Saturday mornings in Mtown. The farmer's market is a bit smaller and we don't have a Starbucks here (GASP!).

Today I was more productive and this weekend, or at least Friday and Saturday are tax-free for clothing items here in Iowa. I'm working on expanding my work wardrobe and went to the Williamsburg Outlets to see what I could find with a modest budget. I was able to get 2 shirts from Banana Republic and 4 from Old Navy.

Granted I don't think I'll be going shopping every weekend, but this was a fun Saturday morning that was a productive as Madison Saturday mornings. I hope y'all have a great Saturday morning wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment