Monday, August 9, 2010

That's Me Monday!

Are y'all ready for the 2nd edition of That's Me Monday!? This week I'm revealing that I am a mascara fiend. I can't get enough of the stuff. I don't wear much makeup, but I RARELY leave the house (even to walk the dog) without mascara. My love affair started in 5th grade when I got to wear mascara for the first time at my aunt's wedding. It was the classic pink tube/green lid May.belline Gre.at L.ash and I have not been the same since.

Yep right now I have 4 different tubes, yep 4, not 1 or even 2, but 4! They are all different brands and do all different things. One's waterproof and adds volume, another curls and lengthens, another just curls and is waterproof, and the last one adds CRAZY volume. I love them all!

Please don't let my mascara craze make you think I'm vain or insecure (at least in this respect) but I love it when my lashes look thicker and longer than they actually are. I have to say that they are fairly thick and long without anything but I like to enhance them .

No comments:

Post a Comment