Monday, August 30, 2010

That's Me Monday

Sorry for the break last week, but I needed it. I was ready to post something but it was RATHER depressing and I didn't want to subject you to it. Alright, now onto the real subject.

I LOVE awards shows! fzdsQQ@~!( That's Allie talk for, I do too). The Emmys, the Oscars, the Golden Globes. It all starts a few hours before the show watching the red carpet arrivals on E! because they start the earliest. I love seeing the dresses and tuxes and making best and worst lists.

For those of you taht don't know the Emmys were last night. The Emmys is the strictly-TV awards show. Jimmy Fallon hosted. I wish I could describe my fascination with the awkwardness he embodies. I love watching Late Night (at least the monologues) because he is hilariously awkward. If you don't believe me youtube Jimmy Fallon and Kristin Stewart. They are two super awkard people, but with in an interview are EVEN MORE AWKWARD. Loves it!

Quick opinions from last night:
Jimmy Fallon hosting: GREAT
Opening "Glee" inspired number: AWESOME, too many LOL's to count
Best dressed woman: Jane Lynch, Tina Fey close second
Best dressed man: NPH

I loved that Jane won for Sue Sylvester and Ryan Murphy for Glee and Jim Parsons for Sheldon on The Big Bang Theory. I was okay with Glee not winning other awards and may even check out Modern Family.

Parting Thought: Can't wait to wait Fashion Police tonight :)

1 comment:

  1. Modern Family is HILAR! We look forward to it every week :) Can't wait for all the new shows to start!!!

    And... I'm still slowly watching Glee :) I hoe to be caught up before the new season starts.

    ReplyDelete