Monday, August 2, 2010

That's Me Monday

In my effort to be more proactive about blogging I'm going to try and start a weekly themed post called "That's Me Monday". It's partially inspired by a meet-and-greet game I used to play with kids on Day Camp and partially by MckMama's "Not Me! Monday" posts. I will attempt to share one fun fact about yours truly each and every Monday.

Fun fact #1: I'm REALLY short, like almost munchkin short...

I used to think I was 5 ft tall even, but a few weeks ago at a routine doctor's appointment they decided to measure me for like the first time since 7th grade. In 7th grade I was 5 ft even, but no not this time I measured in at 4ft 11inches. I.SHRUNK.AN.INCH!! How does this happen??? I'm too young for osteoporosis (P.S. my bone density is okay!)

There you go you know I'm super-short and can join in the ranks of under-5ft club without dwarfism which includes: my friend Becky, actress Kristin Chenoweth, and singer Shakira, just to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment