Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Allie's new obsession

I hate admitting this, but Allie has a fast food obsession. I know it's not healthy, but she doesn't get many treats and we've been working hard at her losing a bit of weight. So far she's lost 5 lbs and has maintained it, so a treat every once and awhile should be just fine. What is her obsession you ask, well it's Mc.Donald's french fries. Yep, the yummy golden goodness. Granted I don't eat there too often, maybe once a month but when Monopoly comes around I eat there about every other week.


How did this obsession start? Well one day I brought McD's home and she got a reject floppy fry and after that I was in trouble. Before you get to thinking that I order her a large fry for herself, she gets the reject fries from my order. You know the ones that are floppy, have brown spots, or are the itty bitty super crunchy ones.


Since I've talked alot about her, here's a pic of what Allie's been doing a LOT of lately:

With the change in weather we've had here Allie's becoming more and more snuggly. I can't say that I hate it at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment