Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Birthday Blessing

It's my bday today and normally I HATE my bday. Not because I dislike getting older, but well I'm not really sure why... From the start today's been great though. I arrived at work with a "decorated" desk. It was full of post-its, the round pieces of paper from the hole punch, and other fun stuff. Of course treats were brought in and one of my supervisors made the BEST shortbread cookies I've ever eaten. I think I had 5, no probably more like 15 of them today.

All day long my phone kept getting texts and every time I checked my Facebook there were at least 3 bday messages from friends. Early this afternoon I got a delivery at work: some BEAUTIFUL flowers from my parents. Yep I'm a lucky girl when it comes to parents. Speaking of parents, they weren't able to meet up with me tonight because of work, but I did meet up with my aunt, uncle, grandma, and some cousins for a super yummy supper.

And the day's not over yet! Allie has been super cuddly all day and that makes me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment