Thursday, January 14, 2010

Falling in like with boots

I'll admit I LOVE Ugg boots, but I don't love the prices. Last year when I wanted some of the tan suede Uggs I caved and bought a pair from Walmart for a WHOPPING $15. I held off tucking my jeans into the boots for a whole year. Now I'll admit it: I tuck my jeans into my boots. It started off as a way to keep the bottom of my jeans dry (big pet peeve: wet jean bottoms), but now I, gulp, think I like the look.

I slyly mentioned some new boots I bought when up in the Twin Cities (that's Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN for those not from the midwest) and now I'm debuting them. Arent' they beautiful? They're not Ugg, but close.


I found them at DSW in the clearance section (PTL for having small feet, there's always a great clearance selection) and instantly fell in like. I've been looking for a pair of cardy boots because there are a couple of different ways you can wear them: up like the second pic, folded down like the first or just slouchy not pictured. I love them and so far have worn them with my jeans tucked in and over tights. I'm debating if I should go buy a pair of leggings or not to wear them with too. Mostly because I don't own super skinny jeans and my jeans are all wonky with the boots. I'm just not sure if anyone wants/needs/would survive me wearing leggings.


1 comment: