Monday, January 25, 2010

Random Monday Deep Thoughts

To quote a song from a musical I like, Something has changed within me...something is not the same. (10 points and maybe a prize to the first person that can name the musical and the song in the comments!) Last night I went to church, yep my church has Sunday evening services, and we're in a sermon series called "Breathe Deep" where different topics related to the Holy Spirit have been discussed. You can check out these sermons and older series online here: http://blackhawkchurch.org/resources/message_archive.php

This week Pastor Chris spoke about spiritual renewal and how the Spirit works in us and how our "old self" battles our "new self" that is filled with the Spirit. I'm not sure at what point it happened, but something clicked within me. Last night and this morning I've lost that down in the dumps feeling! I'm more hopeful and I praise God for that. I think some of it may be realizing that fact that I'm about to have an externship offer and I'll know where I'll be come June in just a few weeks!!!

Sorry for all the deep thoughts so early on a Monday, but I couldn't help but share about the change occuring in me right now!

Remember the contest!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wicked! defying gravity! duh...of course i would know that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Miranda you get 10 points and a prize TBD.

    ReplyDelete