Monday, January 4, 2010

Ringing in the New Year

Happy 2010 (yes I know we're already a few days in)! Most of my break has been rather uneventful, but for New Year's I traveled north to the Minneapolis area to see some really good friends. I drove up New Year's Eve and we had a real low-key midnight celebration, watching Dick Clark, drinking some champagne, and playing cards. They also came up with some resolutions and though I typically come up with a couple, I couldn't think of any this year. However, I figured out my top 3 favorite moments of 2009. Drumroll please......

1. 8/1 Skydiving with Jeff in NC

2. 5/30 My parents' surprise 25th anniversary party

3. 9/7-9/14 Roadtrip home from GA with Bethany

It's been fun thinking about some of the great things 2009 brought, but a very wise woman told me that, "2010 is going to be a very big year for you." And I really hope it is. There are some very big things like presenting my capstone twice, getting and starting my externship, and moving away from Madison.

No comments:

Post a Comment